Eco-district: Pedestrian signal, video surveillance and solar street lighting
• Study a flashing solar-powered LED sign.
• Study street lighting with solar-powered LEDS lamppost
• Study video surveillance in urban areas powered by solar energy
• Commission a solar system.
• Demonstrate the ecological functioning of LED technology.
• Discover the different solar panel technologies.
• Wiring photovoltaic components
• Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance on the mast.
• Identify the different electrical quantities of a solar energy production chain.
• Calculate the efficiency of the installation.
• Configure communication on Bluetooth (MPPT) and wifi (camera) networks.
• Configure a photovoltaic installation using a tablet or smartphone.
• Configure an Ethernet IP network between the camera and the Wifi Switch.
• Study the energy savings generated by the different sensors
2 years warranty
for all our products