MyHome technology - Study of wiring & programming - 3 panels
Autonomous integrated Wifi Network!
Learn about MyHome building automation technology quickly and easily with this simple, intuitive panel.
This instructional solution enables acquisition and validation of the skill for the diploma in Electricity & Connected Environments, in a simple home automation environment.
Ideal for introducing your students quickly and clearly!
• To learn about the HOME AUTOMATION environment of an electrical installation
• To learn about and study the functionalities of a MyHome BUS / SCS Legrand® home automation installation
• To understand the specifications of an electrical installation
• To produce electrical diagrams
• To create a parts list of components and analyse manufacturer technical data sheets
• To install electrical equipment, route conductor cables, electrical ducts, etc.
• To wire and physically connect different electrical components
• To configure the MyHome BUS / SCS Legrand® components
• To put the installation into service
• To perform electrical consumption measurements
• To perform electrical troubleshooting
Composition of the system DP3-MH
3-panel aluminium structure
Mobile structure on pivoting casters with brake and locking, composed of three screenprinted panels 1200 x1600mm. Hinges allow the assembly to be opened and closed like a screen. You can position the assembly to allow for your room constraints, each panel can be oriented separately from the others.
A set of electrical protection devices
• 1 RC circuit-breaker 30mA
• 1 thermal-magnetic circuit-breaker Uni+ Neutral rated 2A.
• 3 thermal-magnetic circuit-breakers Uni+ Neutral rated 10A.
• 1 thermal-magnetic circuit-breaker Uni+ Neutral rated 16A.
A set of MyHome BUS / SCS Legrand® components
• 1 touch screen 3.5" colour for managing shutter, lighting, etc.
• 1 power supply of BUS SCS 27V 600mA
• 1 actuator for roller shutter control
• 1 actuator for LED and halogen lighting control
• 1 actuator for variable lighting control
• 1 actuator for heater control
• 1 actuator to control power outlets 230V
• 1 module with 16 scenarios (integrated with the MyHome / IP Bus Gateway)
• 1 module, thermostat with screen for heater control
• 4 pushbuttons, 2 buttons
• 1 pushbutton, 1 button
• 1 data concentrator with Energy Data Logger with 3 current transformer to display consumption on your PC or on the touch screen.
• 1 set of jumpers for configuring the addresses of each component
• 1 MyHome / IP Bus Gateway
A set of electric components
• 1 building technical duct with modular panel with 4 rows of modules and VDI unit with space for broadband box.
• 2 mains power outlets 2P+E modular
• 5 lights 230V including 2 with LEDs and 3 halogen.
• 1 convector 500W.
• 1 electric roller shutter 230V.
• 1 mains power outlet 2P+E for flush-mounting.
• 100m of ICTA duct D16mm
• 100m of ICTA duct D20mm
• 4 reels of 100m rigid wire 1.5mm² (Blue, Black, Red, G/Y)
• 4 reels of 100m rigid wire 2.5mm² (Blue, Black, Red, G/Y)
• 100m MyHome LEGRAND bus cable
• 5 junction boxes.
• 8 pots for hollow partitions.
• 3 flush mounting boxes, weatherproof.
• 1 set of WAGO terminal blocks
A set of IT components
• 1 VDI unit mounted in the building technical duct with space for broadband box.
• 4 RJ45 connectors
• 10 RJ45 leads for VDI patching.
• 1 RJ45 socket cat 6
• 25m of 4-pair cable F/UTP Cat6 for RJ45
• 1 WIFI router configured for the use of a local WiFi system (no connection to the computer network or Wifi of your building). This router allows to connect a tablet or smartphone on the KNX network allowing the student to measure consumption and remote control the installation. The application is downloadable for free from '' Play Store '' or '' Apple Store "
You may also be interested in these products
2 years warranty
for all our products